2008年8月22日金曜日

My first week at the university

I'll reflect on my first week in the Academic English course. I came here on 15th August. I get lost on the way from Holloway Road station to my accomodation. When I arrived there, it was over 10 o'clock!!! I was so anxious about my UK life... After 3 days, I was in the class "Canterbury". This class is a kind of difficult for me and students is very active and positive. So I worried whether I can follow this class. But it's very usefull to improve my English skills and take the class from mid September. It began to be natural that I sit down in front of my desk and study in my room. And somehow, time goes by. It's so great change for me. It's thanks to Self study!!! Because my English skills are not so good and I'm too shy, it's not easy to get used to this class. But I won't give up studying in anticipation of speaking English fluently and making many friends;) I try to write introduction of an essay this weekend. Next week, I'll go to the library to look for the book on Globalization and business.

0 件のコメント: