2008年8月21日木曜日

Introduction

Introduction:
Hi, my name is Sae. I'm 19 and came from Japan. I'm interested in foreign literature so I'm majoring in English and American culture in my home university. As I came into contact with these cultures, I began to be iterested in English literature.Especially, I'm interested in the Bronte sisters. During last semester in Japan, I took the class about "Wuthering Heirhts" written by Emily Bronte. "Jane Eyre" by charlotte Bronte is also one of my favorite books.
I'm going to the other university in Liverpool after this course. Acutually, I will study English literature and business matters.

Self study aims:
My weak points are Reading and Listening. It's because of the lack of my vocabulary. So I'm going to borrow an academic vocabulary book and make the vocabuary list. I'll write example sentences, too. I'm also going to read an article in the news website and write a summary of the article. And I'll listen to academic lectures on the Internet to improve my Listening skills. I'll do my best!

0 件のコメント: